My Food and Recipe Diary

My Food and Recipe Diary

Sunday, August 7, 2011

All kinds of stuff

I started this blog so that I could have a way to record the recipes I make. I haven't posted anything in months though because of the wedding. Now that things are getting back to normal I'm going to try to post what I remember and keep up with it better.

It's been so long that I don't remember a lot of the recipes that I used. I'm going to put all the photos of the stuff I've made in this post and put any information I
remember.


asian chicken with mushrooms
chicken with onions and mushroom pepper quinoa
pecan crusted fish with chickpea, tomato, feta salad
seared tuna and edamame salad
crusted chicken with roasted potatoes and sauteed vegetables
marinated grilled flank steak, broccoli slaw, and smashed potatoes
mushroom soup with truffle oil
pan fried chicken with mushroom sauce and vegetable crumble

No comments:

Post a Comment