My Food and Recipe Diary

My Food and Recipe Diary

Monday, May 24, 2010

Chicken Artichoke Gratin

I saw a recipe for something like this on foodgawker and decided it looked pretty easy and tasty. I had planned to make it last Wednesday for Blake, but he ended up having plans so I didn't cook it until Friday. Since I waited a few days, the chicken marinated a long time.

Ingredients:
Thinly sliced chicken breasts, 4
1 can of quartered artichoke hearts
about 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
about 1/4 cup mayonnaise
about 1/4 cup cream cheese
2 tbsp parmesan
dijon mustard
olive oil
italian dressing
salt, pepper

Directions:
Marinate the chicken in some mustard, olive oil and italian dressing with salt and pepper. After marinating for an hour up to a day, place on a foiled baking sheet. Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, mix together remaining ingredients, using only about 1/4 of the cheddar cheese. Take the chicken out of the oven and top with this mixture. Then sprinkle remaining 3/4 of cheddar cheese on top. Broil for about 5-10 minutes until golden and bubbly. Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment