My Food and Recipe Diary

My Food and Recipe Diary

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Broccoli cheddar potato casserole and turkey tenderloins

Tonight I made potato broccoli casseroles in the mini cocottes. I made turkey tenderloins with this but I forgot to take a picture.

Broccoli potato cheese casserole
Ingredients:
2 cups small white potatoes (about half a bag)
1 head of broccoli
1 can broccoli cheddar soup
1 cup grated cheddar
salt, pepper

Directions:
Quarter potatoes. Blanch broccoli, cut up and add to potatoes. Mix in soup. Season with salt and pepper. Top with cheddar. Bake at 350 for about 40 minute so potatoes cook through. Serves 4. (I put 2 in the fridge for another day)

Turkey tenderloins
Ingredients:
1 1/4 pounds turkey tenderloins, pounded flat
1 cup flour
1 cup bread crumbs
2 eggs, beaten
1 tbsp fresh thyme
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
salt, pepper

Directions:
preheat oven to 375. Grease a baking dish. Pound tenderloins between sheets of Saran wrap with a heavy saucepan. Season with salt and pepper. Put flour in one dish, mix breadcrumbs, thyme, and cheese together in another dish. Beat eggs in third dish. Dip pieces in egg and then drop into bread crumb mixture. Coat evenly with mixture and add to greased baking dish.
Bake for about 35 minutes. Serves 4. (I packed the leftovers for 2 lunches the next 2 days)

No comments:

Post a Comment