My Food and Recipe Diary

My Food and Recipe Diary

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Tofu Noodle Stir Fry

I made this a couple weeks ago for dinner. I liked it pretty well for not being a big fan of tofu. I didn't post right away and now I can't find the recipe I used so I am just trying to remember.

Ingredients
1 package extra firm tofu
1 bag snow peas
1 chunk of ginger, grated
3 cloves garlic
soy sauce
1 package ramen egg noodles
scallions

Directions
Cut tofu into cubes. Marinate in soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Reserve sauce to use after. Then cook in a small amount of peanut oil in a nonstick pan over medium high heat until browned on all sides. Meanwhile boil water and cook noodles. Drain and rinse in cold water. Add snow peas to tofu, then noodles, and reserved sauce. Stir fry until heated through. Top with scallions.

No comments:

Post a Comment